Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Schedule 2019
Candidates those participating for Andhra Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 need to know the Full Schedule of this Recruitment. Let’s check the Andhra Bank Clerk Online Form Date and Exam Date.
|Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Important Date|
|Online Form Start Date||10 July 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||20 July 2019|
|Dates for Payment of Fee||10 to 20 July 2019|
|Online Exam Date (Tentative)||03 August 2019|
Andhra Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019
Andhra Bank is recruiting candidates for many vacant posts of Probationary Officer. The Number of Vacancies till not specified. The Details of Total Number of Vacancy and Category Wise Breakup of Andhra Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019 To be notified the later state of examination.
|Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – highlights|
|Name of Recruiting Organisation||Andhra Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||To be Notified Later State|
|Salary||Pay Scale – Approximately Rs. 37,000/- Per Month|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates in any discipline with 60% marks and knowledge of state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.|
|Age Limit||Maximum 26 years as on 01 July 2019|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Interview|
|Apply Mode||Through Online Form|
Andhra Bank Clerk Required Qualification and Age Limit
Educational Qualification of Andhra Bank Clerk Posts
Candidates who fulfil following condition of qualification are eligible to apply for Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination / pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular / state languages along with Hindi & English.
- Candidates also be a Computer Literate.
Age Limit For Andhra Bank Clerk
As on 01 July, 2019 Candidates Not Exceeded 26 Years of Age [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993].
Reservation in Upper Age Limit: The Relaxation in upper age will be allowed by 05 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Andhra Bank Clerk Selection Process
Andhra Bank is going to conduct the selection process for appointing Probationary Clerk at Various Branches/ Offices Across India. The Selection for Andhra Bank Clerk 2019 will be based on marks scored in Online Examination followed by Interview. Andhra Bank Clerk Online Test tentatively scheduled on 03 August 2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Andhra Bank Clerk 2019 to be displayed on andhrabank.com career portal.
Andhra Bank Clerk Selection Based On:
- Online Test
Andhra Bank Clerk Application Fee
The Application Fee for Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 is
- General and OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Clerk 2019
The Application Form of Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 can be forward online mode through the official website. The Direct Link to Apply Online for Andhra Bank Clerk 2019 given below. Follow to an easy step which helps you can easily submit their Online Application Form.
- First of all, Candidates should keep in hand a valid email & Scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb
- Impression and A handwritten declaration.
- Open the official website – Andhra bank.in
- Go to the Career Page
- Click on the link “Online Registration of Application”
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration” if you are a new user.
- Complete the registration by entering your personal and submit.
- After Registration, log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details carefully in the online application.
- Validate your application by clicking on ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Your Photograph & Signature.
- Submit your Application Form after check carefully.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and click on submit button
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.